About JP Academy
The JP Academy was founded in 1995. It is affiliated to CBSE board. It has all the streams, that is Science, Commerce and humanities. The JP Academy is a dynamic institution where growth and forward movement is a habit.
The school has two large academic blocks with latest infrastructure. This year there will be addition of Language Lab, Home-theater, classical dance and music room besides host of other facilities. The school has over the years produced young youth with well groomed personalities, who are excelling in multi faceted fields. The ‘Jaipians’ have earned accolades in India and abroad.
The JP Academy has well qualified staff to support the students, Two separate Block’s for girls and boys have been built in stone work and are architecturally appealing.At present there are two Computer Labs, well stocked library which is used by the students and staff. It.
JP Academy Admission Procedure & Admission Fee:-
Parents seeking admission for their wards should obtain an application form for Registration from “The reception” in the Administrative Block/School Office at JP Academy on payment of the prescribed fee.
Admission Rules -
The Registered candidates are required to take an Admission Test. The successful candidates, accompanied by their parents, undergo an interview. The admission formalities, i.e. Submission of Admission Form along with the School Fee as per the fee structure and schedule of payment, must be completed within four days of the declaration of the Merit list for admission, else the seat will be allotted to the next candidate. Admission Rules -
1. The following documents should be attached with the Admission Form:
1. Certificate of age (Original)
2. Transfer Certificate from the previous school attended.
3. Report card of previous class passed in original.
2. Registration does not guarantee admission.
3. The admission to the next higher class in the next session shall be given on amended rules and revised fee structure as applicable then.
4. Admission will be from class Nursery onwards. The child must be 5 years of age for class one.
5. Admission of young children to Boarding/ Hostel also depends on their having mastered “Self Care” skills.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of JP Academy
MAWANA ROAD, P.O. RAJPURA,
MEERUT- 250001(U.P.) INDIA
PH.: 2620845, 2620322
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.