Top Fitness Supplement Brand Uses Digital to Drive Incremental In-Store Retail Sales
Our client, one of the nation’s largest fitness supplement brands and top selling product at GNC, wanted to expand their retail sales in a different retailer, Walmart, in order to grow their business rapidly.
Top 5 Things We Implemented to Succeed:
- Daily sales tracking by store & SKU to optimize the campaign in real-time.
- Built a custom landing page directing users to their nearest store with available product to optimize the user experience.
- Optimized our campaigns for both conversion & maximum reach to drive action and mass awareness.
- New beta solutions such as Google Local, that opened up new inventory such as Google Maps.
- Test out various creative types (lifestyle, celebrity, & product).
Case Study Results:
- $2.44 Incremental ROAS (on top of their existing baseline of sales)
- 50% decrease in cost-per-incremental unit sold year over year
- 300% media lift from a control vs. exposed experiment proving out the media's efficacy